Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Shimmer Crush Creations

Hello Friends ,

Glitter is in!!

If you love to give a shimmery finish to your projects, home decor items, craft projects, clothing, candle holders, lamps, coasters, there’s nothing you can’t use a bit of glitter in!! 

Make those sparkly projects shine out of ordinary with these brilliant shades of Shimmer Crush. These grainy glitter elements can be applied with appropriate glues to various surfaces.




Here are 3 Simple and Quick cards, I made using Shimmer Crush.




Card 1 



I have used the tacky glue on the butterfly chipboard embellishments and let them dry with the Shimmer Crush grainy glitter 




For the card I have used 5x7 inch card stock as base 

For second layer of card, I have used a white card stock 6x4 " along with the embossing folder, run it through the Dream Cut to give an awesome flowering impressions on it 

Further added a Birthday wishes sentiment cut out from the Birthday Wishes pattern paper 

Finally added the chipboard Shimmer Crush butterflies to the card .


Card 2 




This again is a 2 layered card 

Here I have used Shimmer Crush grainy glitter on chipboard flower elements 




The card base is 5x7 inch

I have added layer 2 with a embossed beige coloured cardstock 

Further added the chipboard elements.... flowers with Shimmer Crush grainy glitter and leaves without it, to give it a contrast .



Card 3 





Birthday cards are incomplete without glitters ....what say ?

here you can see Shimmer Crush grainy glitter and their texture can be seen and felt 





Here I have used tacky tapes to hold the glitter and used them to make the colourful birthday candles and added the sentiment to go with it !


Hope to have inspired you to transform ordinary things into pretty stuff with just few craft supplies in hand :) 


Wish to see more of my creations for inspiration, please click here 




Supplies Used 


























4 comments:

  1. Lovely cards Sharada! The candles are my favourite & they show the Shimmer Crush so well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks a lot rashmi means a lot to me and yes thats my favourite too !

      Delete
  2. Awesome creations Sharada! Love the bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for visiting & taking the time to comment on my blog. I love to hear from you & truly appreciate your feedback. Have a crafty day!

      Delete