Monday, July 17, 2017

Revealing the New Itsy Bitsy Design Team

How time flies!! Half of 2017 is already over and we have enjoyed it thoroughly till now watching, learning and soaking up ideas that our DT members shared every week all these months. It’s been exciting, memorable & and fun to see all the unique and innovative creations and the various techniques that they shared. Thanks to all our lovely DT members Angela Jose, Juhi Khanna, Suchismita Chatterjee Dutta, Roshini, Suman Pandit, Sharada Dilip Acharya. We really appreciate the way you inspired us week after week with your out of the box, original creations.

In these months we have also moved forward introducing a whole new range of products from our home brand Little Birdie, like Gold Alcohol Splash, Shabby Chic and Classy Chic burlap stack packs, new paper packs, a variety of handmade flowers, embellishments, the Bling range, Texture Tack and Texture Triangles and the list is endless. But, what stole the Spotlight was the ‘Dream Cut’…the twin die cutting and embossing machine that works noiselessly with all standard dies. We also add new stores at Jubilee Hills, Hyderabad and Chandra Layout, Bangalore (the 19th). As always we promise to bring a whole lot more at pocket friendly prices! J

Our Social Media presence is going great guns, our Facebook group has 13K+ members & still counting. Not only that, more and more people seem to be appreciating our Instagram presence…we can tell from the increasing number of followers and the number of 💓. We have established a great bond with a large number of crafters & we cherish the interaction. We are also pinning creations of our group members on Pinterest so that the whole world can appreciate their talent.

It’s always hard to say goodbye! We want our outgoing Design Team members to know that they will be greatly missed. We once again thank each of them for their creative and inspiring projects & detailed tutorials every week. Suchismita will be continuing her journey with us and we are extremely happy about that.


Now it’s time to welcome the new dream team that comprises of very creative & talented professionals who come from varied backgrounds but with a common passion….need I say more??? Crafting!!! They are here to inspire you with their gorgeous, out of the box creations! 

Before we see their creations let’s meet and hear from them


Hi there! I am Ann from Bangalore. For over 10 years, I have been designing digital apps and learning about how people experience digital products. I love art, craft and exploring creative techniques. My son and I spend quite some time together in our home studio creating something beautiful every day.


Hi, I’m Henriëtte van Mierlo and I live in Netherlands. I work four days a week in financial administration and in my spare time I love to craft. Card making is my favourite, especially CAS cards using all kinds of card making techniques. I have developed an interest in shabby chic cards, planner decorating and mixed media lately.  Other than this, I also love working with polymer clay or felt, watercoloring, making nylon/paper/fabric flowers and wire bending. Looking forward love to share my creation with my fellow crafters!!



I'm Rashmi Tater, an MBA by qualification but a crafter at heart….and I feel blessed for that! My mother, an artist herself has been my strongest motivation and nurturer of by hobby, which I've taken up as a full time profession. I love playing around with scraps and my supplies and every time get surprised to see the awesome creations they are capable of! Mixed media is my favourite but that does not stop me from exploring other creative arenas starting from baking, soap making, paper crafting, clay modelling, scrapbooking. 


Hi this is Suchismitha from Hyderabad. I will be continuing as a DT member with the new team. I work at a professional services firm as a business editor. Travelling & treasuring those lovely memories in handmade albums are something that I love and that got me into the crafting world! Junk Journals happen to be my new addiction.


Hi, I am Charu, a self taught artist and an explorer and a creator from an early age. I am very passionate about art and craft.
Basically I am a watercolorist but Itsy Bitsy has given me more reasons to show my crafty side too. In fact, Itsy Bitsy products woke up the sleepy crafter in me. I love collaborating Itsy Bitsy products even with my paintings n drawings. Looking forward to share my creative ideas with you!!


Hi, this is Pooja from Gurgaon. I am a fashion designer but craft is my only passion. I love experimenting with new products and techniques and mixed media is my forte! Other than that I love altering things and making clay murals. I am looking forward to having a great time here at the Itsy Bitsy DT team.


Hi this is Mukta and I would like to introduce myself as a craft addict!! I am from Mumbai and have always been a crafter, at least since the time I can remember. Although I have completed my Masters in Engineering but I feel the connection only with craft and so I use my engineering skills for crafts, trying to make innovative projects. I am majorly into up-cycling, gift box making and wrapping, decoupaging, scrapbooking and stamping. My latest passion is Mixed Media. 

Hi, I am Kathy Klersy. I have been a rubber stamper and paper crafter for more than 20 years now and the fun of it just never gets old for me! I am primarily a Card Maker, but I also dabble in mixed media, planners and scrapbooking. I love to challenge myself to try new products/techniques. I love being a part of the online crafting community because I enjoy sharing what I make with others, but I also enjoy being inspired by others. There is always something new to learn and try! 


I am an engineer who quit working at the IT sector for the love of art. I presently work as a freelance artist and take orders for paintings. Since I work with a variety of mediums like acrylic, oil, coffee etc, I know around 40 art forms and conduct classes and workshops. I am very comfortable with fabric paints, glass paints, moulding clay, 3d cones, gums and glues for creating textures.


Hi I’m Charitha. Art, Craft and colour always gives me an adrenaline rush!! I love working with different mediums and with different kinds of equipments.  I have worked with few firms as a Graphic Designer in the U.S.A. Wanted to learn something new so, studied Interior Design and am now working as a freelance interior designer. Crafting has always been my hobby. Lately, I’ve mostly been into Decoupage, Sospeso & Mosaic art. 



Thank you for your support!J Stay tuned and follow us for more & more Inspiring Posts, Regular Challenges and Giveaways J

            


21 comments:

  1. Congratulation to the new team :)! Looking forward to amazing creations :)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the new team !! It was real awesome to be part of the Itsy Bitsy Dt team Rashmi Harish for all the pampering and love :) !! Suchismita Chatterjee Dutta have fun teamie !! Congratulations Shantha Prabhu Im soo happy for you !!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super happy to be onboard along with 9 other very talented ladies....Hope to learn something new....and working to inspire others with my work. Congratulation Ladies...I am sure we will be one rocking team.
    Hugs
    Mukta
    VREnchanted Color, Craft and more...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Feeling same as u mukta happy to be with u in this team

      Delete
  4. Congratulations team! Eagerly waiting for your creations :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely new team, great to see Suchismita continuing !!Congratulations girls and looking forward to see all your inspiring creations !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank u so much mam u r always inspiring for me

      Delete
  6. Congratulations to the new team !!!looking forward to your creations

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super exited to be on board ! Congratulation to all

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! Can't wait to see your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations everyone -Can't wait to get started working along side you all here at Itsy Bitsy!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kathy klersy congratulations n welcome to our team n the best to ,I am not able to find u on fb☺

      Delete
  10. Congratulations to all the New DT team members and Thanks to all the Seniors.... You have inspired uncountable people !!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank u so much itsybitsy for this opportunity congratulations to all other members we will be a rocking team for sure

    ReplyDelete