Monday, July 17, 2017

A Makeover with Handmade Lucinda Blush

Hi Ladies,

I am back at your favorite Itsy Bitsy blog today to show you the gorgeous handmade flowers from Itsy Bitsy store.The IB team was generous enough to send me these new entries to the store to try and I am loving every bit of these.
 I have used Lucinda Blush flower set to give a fresh look to this metal clock.Another great launch by the store are the Burlap doilies (these are round burlap doilies with laminated back). 
Since these are laminated at the back you can even use color splash sprays to give them a new look. Here I have used Lemon ZingHot PinkOcean Mist color splash sprays.





  





For the metal clock I have used white gesso before using the color splash sprays. 
I have used sandpaper to give it a little distressed finish at the edges.


I have used resin embellishment, these are perfect for adding a classy, chic and elegant to look to any creative project. 




 

Hope you liked the little alteration using these gorgeous flowers. Do leave some love in the comments..
Keep crafting 
Lekha 

Supplies Used 

4 comments:

  1. I simply loved this idea I must say. The use of bright colours is very neat and not over complicated. Combining it with subtle pastel coloured flowers gives it a subdued effect ..A beautiful piece for decoration

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning...I loved the colors and shabby chic look.
    Hugs
    Mukta

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely stunning creation Lekha! Just loved the makeover!

    ReplyDelete