Saturday, December 28, 2013

Festive Goody Boxes for Friends and Family


The Festive Season is still going strong and we're loving your entries for our Festive Challenge! I wanted to share something I made for my family and loved ones this year. I needed to make some really festive goody boxes and I didn't have much time to put them together. I ultimately chose this design which was perfect! It was cut out of one piece of card and didn't need an additional lid to be made.


Here's a closeup of box. I made it out of plain white card which I embossed with the ItsyBitsy Spots Embossing folder. Love how it mimics snow fall. I added 2 holly leaves using the ItsyBitsy holly leaf punch and for the red berry, I added a little red button from my Fashion Button pouch. Voila! My festive goody box was done!


Here's a look inside the box. I packed it with 9 mini cupcakes using cupcake liners and moulds that I picked up from ItsyBitsy. These liners are just perfect because the resulting cupcake is just the size of a large mouthful - perfect for a quick bite during the holidays when we're all just stuffing our faces all the time!

Well that wraps up my post! Hope you're having a great festive season and crafting away to glory! Thanks for dropping by!

Supplies Used

1 comment: